lawnstudents5computersmusicsign

Administration Wing

The historic original part of the school serves as the main administration wing containing the General Office, Principal’s Office and other staff offices, as well as a number of senior school classrooms and our Integration program.

Ballarat Agricultural High School commenced classes in this building on 4 April 1910. Fire gutted the building on July 29 July 1915, but it was subsequently rebuilt.