Ballarat High School is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Child Safe Policy
- Child Safe Code of Conduct
- Child Safe Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedures
- Duty of Care Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Providing a Safe and Healthy Learning Community Statement
- Digital Learning Policy
- Yard Duty & Supervision Policy
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Ballarat High School we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact school Principal Gary Palmer.
Ballarat High School is a member of the Ballarat Associated Schools (BAS) with our students competing at a wide range of sports and activities.
- BAS Statement of Commitment
- BAS Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- BAS Child Safe Code of Conduct
- BAS Child Safety Reporting Obligations
- BAS School Commitment Letter
- BAS Working with Childrens Guidelines
- BAS Complaints and Grievances Guidelines
- BAS Incident Report Form