Hilton White Estate
We are fortunate to receive funds from the Hilton White Estate trustees to provide scholarships to our students.
Successful incoming Year 7 students will receive $1000, current Year 7 – 12 students will receive $500. Successful students will have the funds placed in their school account to cover school costs.
The selection criteria for these scholarships are:
- Model the school values of Pride, Respect, Responsibility
- Have excellent attendance and a commitment to learning
- Display a positive approach to studies, including an idea of what career they may want into the future
- Participate in a variety of school activities
- Are a good community citizen
- Primary family is able to provide evidence of financial hardship and is fully/partially financially responsible for educational expenses.
Students may apply by completing the Student Application and Nomination Form and returning the form to the General Office.
If a student has received a Hilton White Scholarship in the past, they need to wait 2 years before reapplying.
Hilton White Scholarship Student Nomination Form Yr 7-12 2023