2023 Booklists are now open for orders through Campion Education Australia
Below are the instructions for accessing the booklists and making your order:
Attached are copies of the booklists in printed form – these cannot be used for ordering; that needs to be completed online.
Information about BYOD recommendations can be found at this link
Second-hand Textbook Trading
Ballarat High School is conscious of the need to provide an efficient process for families to be able to buy and sell their second-hand textbooks and other student resources. Ballarat High School provides parents with the ability to trade these second-hand items via the Sustainable School Shop website.
Results from other schools have been excellent – families have enjoyed a very comprehensive and convenient method of buying and selling second-hand items.
The new service is very accessible; it preferences our school first and then provides access to buy and sell items with families attending other schools, so you’ll have access to a far larger pool of second-hand textbooks, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc all year.
For the best results:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website
- List your items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The school’s booklists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from the school
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (0438 743 444) and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
- You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the texts are not required.
Families are offered three levels of access:
- Search only – registering/logging-in on the Sustainable School Shop, searching all the for sale ads and gaining the seller’s contact details is free.
- Single items cost $1.50 to be advertised
- Subscription – an annual subscription costs $21.95 and is the most anyone will pay. These are taken by families who have many items to advertise.